Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 6 - Slight Alteration

As per Kessie's suggestion in my last entry, I tried to tone down the background a bit. What she suggested, however, was the equivalent of a foreign language because my Photoshop knowledge is limited. So, I went about it my own way. I blurred it quite a bit and then adjusted the saturation, etc., hoping that Kat would pop out more.

Also, I decided today what next week's will be; another original character!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that is better. The cracks in the background were blacker than the blacks on Kat and it looked weird. Now it's at least all the same value. :-)