Here is the webcomic link for those who might have lost it.
Here is my portfolio blog that has pages without text.
And finally here's some character design experiments that I did. They are completely unrelated to the webcomic and were a bit of a joint effort with a friend. She told me about what she envisioned and I tried to draw it. Good practice.
This guy was tough and it took a while to draw him just how she wanted, but the challenge was fun.
This one was comparably easier as she actually had an exact photo reference, but the challenge was giving her short hair and a fabulous, sassy face without her looking like Ursula from The Little Mermaid. The pencil sketch at the bottom is the final.
Hopefully there will be less time between this and my next blog update.