Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 6 - Progress 2: Leaps and Bounds

Okay, accomplished a lot on this thing today! I knew it'd be fun, and it totally is. Still unsure of the background, but was enjoying it too much to care today. And look, you guys get two updates in 24 hours! Just thought I should make up for not posting yesterday.

I think I was able to do a lot because instead of driving back to my place or killing time online, I was at at a game-day party at my uncle's. Since football means very little to me, I worked on this during the game and paused when commercials were on. Also had some awesome food.

And the pendant she usually wears around her neck is now a tie pin. How handy.

PS: Kessie, probably no Valentine's drawing. :P What I did for Week 2 was a drawing for a contest that ends on V-day, and I draw mushy nonsense on a regular basis anyway, I just never post it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that came out really good. I can tell who you're very comfortable drawing. :-)

    ReplyDelete