Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 4.2

After last week's blog titles it looks like it would just be easier to use lyrics from a different song each week because I clearly lack the motivation and energy to give them decent titles most of the time. Will make note of this for Week 5...

For now, however, I made an acceptable amount of progress on the anatomy comparison. Somewhere between last Spring semester and this one I clearly forgot how to draw legs, however. Clearly it's time to sit down and draw two pages of nothing but legs so it's beaten back into my memory.


Also the painting is back, for better or worse. It figures that the most important part is the most challenging. Sigh. We have an in-progress critique tomorrow.


By the way, I typed this entry around a cat who is very insistent upon having her cuddles. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I like the roots. They are like tentacles >.> Hehe. And give your kitty some cuddles from me as well XD.

    ReplyDelete