Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 3 Heads Out on the Highway

You're probably seeing what I'm doing there with the titles for this week. Supernatural fan art is involved, I can't help it.

The only thing that still looks off about Dean is his mouth, but the lips will be less pronounced when it's finished and I'll move them a bit and that should solve things. Yes, he's looking out the window of his car but it's undecided how much of the interior I'll bother drawing.

The painting has made quite a leap just with the roots in the hole and the start of the lights and darks as well. Don't worry, the roots will have shades and highlights so they look less like veins/possessed worms/something else horrific.

And no, Amanda, it's not a cover for "Fraggle Rock". You're getting colder. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dean. He thinks he's sooo cool hanging out in his Impala. (he be right!) And as to the painting... I'm pretty sure it's Fraggle Rock. Yep orrrrr... yeah no I have no clue. Give me another hint!

    ReplyDelete