Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 3 Gets Its Motor Runnin'


 Despite my hopes, the opportunity to start Week 3 early didn't really rise. That's fine, though. The two days of not having to worry about finishing a piece was probably healthy. There was homework to catch up on and a small amount of relaxing to do.

For this week, I want to do something of a portrait of Dean Winchester from the TV show Supernatural, as played by Jensen Ackles. There's something quite off about it right now but I can't put my finger on it. I considered starting over but since I already started penciling in the rest so we'll keep it.


Also, if you guessed "The Hobbit" or any of  J.R.R Tolkien book for my Painting III project you were incorrect but close. The author is English and the characters do live underground. Still not giving the big reveal yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... is it... Fraggle Rock inspired LOL? I have no idea so far. XD I am eager to see though.

    ReplyDelete