Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 22: Structurally Sound


I don't know how many of you remember, but last week I mentioned that I'd be drawing this for Week 22. It's an interesting building, to say the least and I can't remember the last time I drew a real piece of architecture on purpose, aside from sketches. Despite the photo for reference, yesterday and today I went out and sat at the spot this photo was taken from.
Again, artistic license is going to come into play. The only sign included will be the one in front, and even that I might alter. I'm also not doing any buildings in the background, just plants. I want the building to be framed in natural shapes and colors. Also, some sketching from church:
Now it's off to keep packing the kitchen and work on a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment