Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 22: Life Bites

And when life bites, it bites hard. It's like a dog who's found someone to play tug-o-war with them and it sinks its teeth into the rope toy without intent of letting go for love or doggy treat and then snaps said toy around to induce whiplash that only the Man of Steel could possibly survive. Right now, I could very well be one of those rope toys.

That said, I'm giving myself a week extension for this Week's project. It's true that next week will involve a lot of traveling, but down-times and stops at diners and hotels will happen, plus Sunday should be relatively open for me. Also, as may have been mentioned, my laptop and tablet ensemble are coming along, so various things can be done digitally.

I won't, however, leave you without anything to look at for this entry dear readers, and so for your enjoyment:

No comments:

Post a Comment