Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 20: Meow


This weekend my mother is having a moving sale and I'm at her house to assist. Somehow I ended up being up and around at an hour where I normally just roll over and go back to sleep for two more. This was long before the sale even started, so caffeinated and on a temporary sugar rush, I decided I might as well start Week 20 while Mom tried to keep from going nuts.

It's another challenge week, and therefore another shot at digital painting. This week's subject should be recognizable from my blog's avatar. I can't recall ever really drawing Starz besides as some horribly represented anime-styled cat, so this should be interesting to say the least. Liberties are also being taken to make her look less annoyed in the painting than the reference photo.

Background noise: Mom running around like a headless chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment