Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 5 - Progress 3: Just an Inch


I didn't make a lot of progress today, but I also spent my entire afternoon job-hunting... on foot. Suffice to say, I was wiped out by the time I collapsed into the chair at my desk. But I did accomplish some background work, including the tedious straight-line making. tomorrow I hope to at least get the lady on the couch done. Maybe work on the cityscape, but it'll be like the town in the background of Week 2; just building outlines.

Also, in response to Kessie's question, it's an office. A library, however, would be awesome. I'm tempted to draw a totally random scene in a library sometime now. Perhaps save that for a digital drawing, considering all those shelves and books I'd need to worry about.

Music: None, though I am watching "Red Cliff"

1 comment:

  1. Ah, an office. Well, now I'm wondering why nobody seems concerned about those two fighting right in front of them. Maybe this is typical human relations behavior? :-)

    ReplyDelete