Sunday, January 2, 2011

Week 1, Progress 2: I Hate Furniture



Let me first give a congratulations to two of my closest friends who had their first child today! An adorable baby boy!

As for the artwork itself, I am SO glad to be done with that stupid probably-a-tool-chest. It was a bigger pain than the car engine and more redundant. Splatting grease and oil stains all over it was vengeful fun. I was considering starting on the character herself today, but as slow as Photoshop was running, I decided to save it for tomorrow. That's going to be the fun part!

Also, after working on this yesterday I finished a drawing that I've had sitting around since mid-December. Traditional media, and fan art: http://katwarrior.deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-Red-Scarf-191831284

By the way, don't get spoiled on these frequent updates. Once school (and for me, work) starts back up, I'll have less time for art. A week should still be enough to finish a drawing, however.

Music: Metallica; The Black Album, Shrek Soundtrack, burned CD with various artists

No comments:

Post a Comment