Saturday, April 29, 2017

Okay, This One's All Voltron

Last winter the official Voltron website hosted an art contest for fans to design a monster for Voltron to fight. A great artist and really great gal who goes by "Zilla" won and to congratulate her I draw Shiro with her "beast's" innocent default, "Pillbug" because he's adorable.

You can see him here. 



This time around the Voltron characters all have official birthdays! We don't know all of them, but they're revealed as they come. Hunk's was January 13th. I love him (and all the characters) so for his birthday I gave him a small, cuddle-sized version of his robot lion.




This one's sloppy and quick but I wanted to draw Shiro as an Altean, one of the alien races in the show. 


My next update should have more variety and some traditional art. I thought I had more from the beginning of the year, but maybe a lot of it was messy sketches that I just never got around to scanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment