Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Voltron Favorite

Note: The third and final drawing in this entry will have some violent content


In case I haven't made it totally obvious, Shiro is my favorite character in Voltron: Legendary Defender. I relate to him on many levels and he's just so pretty. So here's a mini-dump of some of the (several) drawings I did of him last year.

For Shiro Week: A very young Shiro before he joined the Galaxy Garrison and went to Kerberos



Last fall the Voltron art team released a limited lithograph with every single character from season one of the show... and also these weird floating poofs. I thought they were cute so I drew Shiro with a few.



Drawing with some blood below



Another Shiro Week prompt. "Champion". I based it on his first battle in the arena, which is where I think the scar came from.

1 comment: