Monday, May 8, 2017

Because Variety is Spicy - Some Attack on Titan Spoilers

*Spoiler-related art will be at the very end for the sake of courtesy



Last entry I mentioned a fanartist and the Voltron contest she won with a monster design. I really enjoy drawing the little guy with Shiro and she likes art of him with Shiro so it all works out. Also the pillbug is really fun to draw.



Also continuing with the official Voltron twitter giving the characters birthdays, Shiro's is on February 29th. That being the case they held an event on the 28th this year instead. My humble contribution is similar to my Hunk birthday drawing where he gets a small, cuddly version of his mecha lion. And a nap. Because he needs one.



I need to start updating this thing more frequently so I can stop having to see months-old art and spot every single anatomy error when I upload them. But I also don't want to over-load everyone so I'll need to find a happy medium somewhere.



*Attack on Titan Spoilers Follow*




In one of the recent story arcs in the Attack on Titan manga, Hanji sustained an injury that cost her an eye. Being the long-time nerd that I am, I was reminded of Roy Mustang at the end of the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime series and reacted accordingly. I actually really like this one still.

No comments:

Post a Comment