Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 9 Keeps a Secret

Week 9 was rough. My mind wouldn't settle down and let me start anything until either Friday or Saturday, and by then I was feeling creatively sluggish at best. I reached a peak in wanting to design a crazy detailed outfit with fun patterns and emblems and a brand new character specifically for said outfit and others like it.

But that didn't work.

Instead I decided to be satisfied with simply designing the character and giving her a cuteish but simple outfit to introduce her.

She has no name yet, but I like her. She's a rare plus-size model who mostly works for a specific company that designs attractive clothes for larger women. She also wears wigs most of the time, I haven't decided what color her hair actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment