Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 12: Re-do and Two for One

Several months ago I did this drawing and... still don't like it. So I thought I would try the cross over idea again, but better and in color. I made one attempt of both characters together doing the Attack On Titan military salute, but it wasn't working. So instead I'm doing two separate action pose drawings of the main characters from Spriggan in the uniforms/gear.

Yes it does turn out that Yu Ominae (Spriggan) looks a lot like Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan). It's the typical anime hero look.
Interestingly enough, both anime have a character named Jean in them. Jean of Spriggan, however, is a lot more mature and has it together. Of course, he's also an experienced soldier and has a good ten years on the kid in Attack on Titan.

No comments:

Post a Comment