Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 10 Finale

One of my current dreams is to go back in time to when someone somewhere decided that Daylight Savings should be a thing and kick them in the face. Not to stop them from doing it because it used to be relevant, but at least let them know that I disapprove. Then I'd come back to the present and take a long nap, which sounds great right now.

Despite time and space and some people who have been dead for a long all depriving me of an hour of sleep, I managed to finish my sketch today. I threw some depressing colors under it in Paint Tool SAI and I think it works.

One brother has failed another so many times in the past, but even after making a turn-around you still remember and regret.


Also the non-color version because I can't decided which I like more

No comments:

Post a Comment