Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 16 Carries On My Wayward Son

The good thing about the anime style, often sloppy though it is, is the bold black shading that it uses. This will make my job incredibly easy. I haven't started Dean yet, probably because I'm saving the most beautiful character for last.

Also, I have school work to show off this time!

For my final project in Advanced Painting, I chose to try a portrait of my art heroine, Frida Kahlo. It's coming along well, and I'm well aware of the oddities in her facial anatomy right now. They will be corrected soon but the lighting looks nice right now.

This is my second-to-last print for my Printmaking class, another intaglio. It's another case of me going where I was emotionally led and not caring about the implications.

No comments:

Post a Comment