Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 13: A Howling Toddler and Liam Neeson

The bottom half of this seed of the underworld isn't cooperating so I'll draw her clutching the handle of the shopping cart and call it good. I'll also give the cart behind her more detail so it doesn't look like she's in a roller coaster. That would have been an acceptable reason for the unholy racket she was making.

I finished inking the other two drawings but they don't look much different than the last update. I will be coloring them digitally for the sake of tidiness and some people want prints of some of them.


Liam Neeson was not at the grocery store last Monday, but maybe if he had been the toddler would have been so in awe of his awesomeness that she shut up. Either that or my cousins and I would have been so distracted by his handsome visage that we wouldn't have noticed the constant siren wails.

I like how his face is coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment