Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 5 Something-Or-Other

I don't know what you expect from me as far as witty titles considering I haven't had any coffee yet.

This week is all about testing the waters with an anime that I've been into for a while but haven't done fan art of yet. (The crossover art I did last year doesn't count). "Attack on Titan" (AKA Shingeki no Kyojin) is pretty popular right now and I usually think the popular shows are utter crap. This one's different and has so many awesome characters that I have been thoroughly sucked in and need to draw some of them.

To ready myself, I decided some practice was in order for my character of choice, Hanji. Looking at the first two not so great sketches makes me very glad I did. There's also a couple of Levi who won't be in this drawing but I wanted to try him out anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment