Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 4 Catches the Worm

Since I had the motivation to do some concept sketches yesterday and the time to start the actual drawing today I figured "why not?" It's a two-day head start which I think this drawing will seriously need in order to be finished on time.

My sketches on paper are strong, but my backgrounds are better when I do them digitally. However, when I try to combine a traditional drawing with a digital background, it looks terrible. So, let's take a step out of the traditional media part and just do the base sketch on paper and then ink and do everything else with Paint Tool SAI.

I plan to start the background later tonight, but I won't ink Bit until I've had more time to look over the sketch and find any glaring anatomy errors.


No comments:

Post a Comment