Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crawling Back With Week Twenty Six

So if this had been done right and I really had been completing a drawing or other work of art every week this year, Week Twenty Six would have been back in mid-June. Obviously this did not happen as Week Twenty Six is happening at the beginning of August and is somehow starting on a Thursday. Oh well. Life and creativity can do that sometimes.

As I ease back into finishing a Weekly Artwork with only a few weeks left until school starts (perhaps not the best idea), I go the digital route yet again with a character of my own. He's from the novel that I'm attempting for the August edition of Camp National Novel Writer's Month. His name is Aleron and he has some alien DNA in him, hence the odd hair. He's also based on a doll that I've owned for a few years of the same name.


1 comment:

  1. Wait how did you get blending with gimp, the smudge tool?

    By the way this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete