Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It Rolls In


It's incredibly belated, but a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year/Happy Any Other Holiday to my readers. I just returned from a long trip down to Tulsa, OK to spend Christmas with my mother, aunt, uncle, and cousins. It was wonderful and I hope everyone else's holidays were too.

Though it didn't occur to me until just now, and perhaps it's the left-over holiday Spirit, my finished painting above could very well have a sort of Christmas-like theme to it. Either way, it's completed and I consider it a final studio piece worth being proud of.

This year I intend for Weekly Art to return and to have another attempt to see how far into the year I make it. School assignments will definitely count, as I have two studios. One of those is Figure Drawing, so some artistic/tasteful nudity will be involved up until the middle of May when Spring semester ends.

Now to finish unpacking and figure out what this week's undertaking will be.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Glad you made it home okay. Speaking of figure drawing, Amanda and I were in Hastings looking at a fig drawing book and other drawing books. It was fun ^.^

    ReplyDelete