Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 26: Fashionable



Well... this looks odd, doesn't it? Another random fact about me is that I LOVE costume design and, to some degree, clothing design. I decided that I would dedicate this week to making a sort of mock-up outfit design portfolio.

The top is the base I use, which I obtained by tracing a pose from a Barbie coloring book that I've had since I was twelve, and then altered by actually adding a little weight to it. As for the others being just cropped images... I'm likely being paranoid (I do this a lot), but I've heard the clothing design world is highly competitive, and in the off chance that I'm ever able to market these (serious doubts here), I don't want them to have been fully seen before... if that makes sense?

Don't worry, though. I'll make sure to post at least one fully colored design in its entirety for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment