Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 17: Still Kickin'


First, let me assure you that I'm not dead and the Weekly Art project has not stopped, not by a long shot. It's very much alive and well, as am I. Having almost an entire week off was wonderful and so was Easter. I hope you all had a great one, too.

Second, this week is going to be quite different. The idea occurred when I read about an art contest at my school on a bulletin board. However, I read it about three days before the deadline. Rather than forcing myself to rush through the concept that developed on a walk home from work, I decided that using it as a weekly art piece would be a better idea.

To avoid giving away too much, the only explanation I'll offer so far is that it's two parts collage and one part illustration in ink. Other than that, a progress photo is all you get.

Hope you enjoy the ride, and thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment