Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 41: A Guide of Sorts

The reason that there were no progress shots of this week is that I sat down and did it in about an hour... if you exclude two attempts before this one. I don't want to think about how long I fought with each of those before giving up.

Anyway, the old guy's name is Charlie. I don't think he has a last name yet but that's not really a pressing matter. More concerning to me are the outfit and colors that I'll have to repeat possibly several times per comic page. His height isn't determined yet but somewhere around 6 feet seems reasonable.

Charlie is a half-Native American veteran. Which tribe and which war specifically aren't yet determined. The former will depend on where I set the story, which I haven't figured out yet besides it being an urban area. I will say however that I plan to represent him in a respectful, non-stereotyped manner, and will do my best research for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment