Monday, February 6, 2012

Week Five: Works for Me



I like to think I'm someone who learns my lesson from doing something stupid the first time around, but apparently not. After staying up until five in the morning on Saturday night I'm sleepy enough that I wouldn't be surprised if I nod off sitting on the drawing horse in my Figure Drawing class later today. It's my own fault, of course. I was with friends and family over the weekend and I usually conk out at 11 when I'm with them. This weekend, however, I wanted to hang out as much as possible, so I downed more coffee at about 7 that evening and wasn't ready to pass out until we'd watched two other movies and were half-way through the steaming pile that is Van Helsing.

Anyway, I did color in my drawing as planned. The background can wait until some unlikely occurrence when I have nothing better to do, but for now it's time to move on to Week 6.

Also over the weekend I completed my art assignment of three expressive busts. Only two are shown here because the other was so awful that no one needs to see it. At least it's done.



1 comment:

  1. I love them! I also drew Amanda this weekend, last night. ^.^ I'll probably put it up on deviant.

    ReplyDelete