Sunday, October 8, 2017

Nothing Inktober Yet

I mentioned in the last entry that I would be participating in Inktober this year, and so far I have been. Honestly I'm impressed that I've managed to fill a prompt every day so far. But before I start posting those drawings, I want to put up the ones I finished before this started.


First up, an adorable couple from Voltron: Legendary Defender. I spent a Saturday working on this sketch of Hunk (the human) and his rock alien girlfriend, Shay. They have such an adorable relationship that I just had to draw them at some point. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Especially because it turns out they're both super fun to draw.
                    


This one I just did for some digital art practice and to pull myself out of an art funk. Eren from Attack on Titan. It's a... grim show for those who didn't know. Though for context's sake, he was saving a kidnapped girl. ...Let's move on.



Lastly, another fun Voltron art of Shiro and Pidg wearing these lion backpacks. The space mall background is a screenshot from the show because I am not that ambitious.


Next time there will be some Inktober sketches, though I'm not sure when that will be. Season four of Voltron drops on Netflix this Friday and I may be an emotional wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment