Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Meaningful Things, Weird Things, Nothing in Color

I started this as a draft over a month ago. Shame on me.

Anyway, June (yes that far back) was PTSD awareness month as well as the one year anniversary of Voltron: Legendary Defender's launch on Netflix. To acknowledge the former and celebrate the latter, I combined the two into some fanart. Since Shiro and I both suffer PTSD, it only seemed fitting.

The PTSD ribbon is the color I used in the drawing.



A friend had a birthday some time in June, so I managed a quick, decent sketch of one of their characters... named Nanners. That's about all I got.

There's some things I have an interest in that I'll forget about for long periods of time and then suddenly think "You know what was fun and trippy and I should watch videos of again? That thing." In this case said thing is a very odd independent PC game called "OFF". It would take a few blog entries by themselves to explain this image so just enjoy it for the craziness it is, I suppose.



I really truly hope that my next blog entry won't be so long in coming but I tend to be scatterbrained about it since I don't have a weekly art project or anything of the like to keep me focused on it. But I am considering trying Inktober. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment