Sunday, August 23, 2015

Back Again

It's been months since the last time I made an entry, and I apologize. At least it's not for a lack of drawing. The webcomic is still going strong, and chapter four is scheduled to start on Friday. I haven't been putting the pages on my portfolio blog because they didn't feel high quality enough, but here is a link to the comic all the same. Once chapter four starts I'll probably start including Previous Page links in the description as well as a jump to the first page.

As for other art, I've been doing this and that on the side when I can. The comic takes a lot of energy however, so unrelated bouts of creative energy are few and far between. All the same, I figured I'd upload a few of the things I've done lately. There seems to be a running theme of Attack on Titan fanart, including an art experiment of what Levi might look like if he were black...



No comments:

Post a Comment