Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Random Update: This Was A Bad Idea

Over the past week or so I've been working on Chapter 2 of Rose With Thorns. To be honest I've been dreading it because there will be at least three complex backgrounds for just this chapter, at least one of which I am unlikely to use again. It's tempting to have a majority of the story take place somewhere easy to draw but I'd rather not put a cap on creativity.

So here's my first real obnoxious setting, a playground. A photo of the playground outside my apartment was used as a guide.

I also started something that I've been meaning to; a color/outfit chart for Thatch. He'll make his debut in Chapter 3 but I'd like to be ready for that. Hopefully he'll be finished on Friday and uploaded with the last page of Chapter 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment