Monday, January 12, 2015

What's His Face

Though I technically don't have a weekly art goal anymore, I still want to do as many drawings as I can that aren't comic pages or covers. A lot of them will be concept art for the comic since it's a huge project, but there will also be things that aren't.

This week is for Rose With Thorns, however. It's the third of my main characters, whose name so far is just... Thatch. Possibly his last name. I don't even know. He made a few varying appearances in this blog last year but I think his design is finally nailed down.

It's important that I state that he is not Rose's love interest. She isn't going to have one. As it stands, no one is. I want to try a different route and emphasize platonic and familial relationships in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment