Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 29: Two Cool Things for the Price of One!



The static poses and bland backgrounds I've been doing are starting to bore me. So I decided to try and do the opposite of that this week, and to also motivate myself by combining two things I enjoy. I recently watched all of what's released of an anime called Shingeki no Kyoujin (Or "Attack on Titan if your Japanese-illiterate like me). The characters wear this awesome gear to help them kill giants (AKA "Titans") and I thought two of the main characters from Spriggan would look pretty cool in it.

Here's some screenshots of the gear:


My drawing is really rough right now because when I started it my hands were shaking. I'm not really sure why, but since I was actually feeling motivated to draw I decided to go ahead and get the under-sketch done anyway. I know the anatomy on the blue guy is weird. I will fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment