Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week Eighteen Starts

And it actually starts on the first day of the week this time, miraculously enough. Somehow I kept busy last week and didn't really let it sink in until Saturday that I truly am out of school until August and there's no homework lingering over my head with threats of bad grades if it isn't finished. Which means I can clean and goof off as much as I want outside of working.

So this week I'm going to do a digital painting again, perhaps more than one, but this one is the ultimate completion goal. It's another Hetalia character, one that a lot of people randomly hate. Since passive-aggressive is my specialty, I decided to draw her to annoy said people. She represents Seychelles and has no human name yet that I know of.

She'll be holding a fancy umbrella drink and I might throw some tropical flowers into the background, or blobs that resemble them in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment