Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week Fifteen: Consumed by Academics (Also, Oops)

So Week 14 was, in fact, finished on time. I even started an entry for it! But somehow forgot to finish so it's been sitting in my blog as a draft since Sunday. So here you go:
Ballet slipper just ended up fitting better. I don't know what I was thinking with the puppet.

As for Week 15, since I had a hefty art assignment to finish by yesterday, all of my conceptual efforts went into that rather than something separate. The good news is that this is the final assignment for Figure Drawing this year, so next week should be back to normal!
We were supposed to take inspiration from historic painters and emulate two different painting from different time periods. This was loosely based on one by Titian. It's alright, I know it's not great. The other one on the other hand...
Turned out pretty well. It's inspired by one of Ingres, and while the over-all mood is different than the original it at least looks nice on its own.

We'll end off with a couple of things from in-class:

No comments:

Post a Comment