Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 13: Mr. And Mrs. Curtis

Up until late this morning my brain was devoid of any ideas for this week's project. Then while browsing Netflix for something to watch/use as background noise while I went about packing and cleaning, I discovered that the website has "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" streaming.

Since the first few episodes are rather similar to the original series and follow the manga up to as far as I've read (not far), I worked while they played through. Going through the series is quite a nostalgia trip, and put me in the mood to draw my favorite character from the franchise, Izumi. And naturally, being my favorite, she's woefully under-rated. Her husband is, too, so I (sorta) added him in the background there.

For this week I'm using another stock image. This one here: Zuzo 21 by WW-Stock

Yes, that is a meat cleaver in her hand. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment