Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 10: Progress 4 - Of Light and Dark




Pushing right along, but still not doing their faces because I had a ways to go yet. I'm using their faces as a reward for myself to do towards the end. Sort of like when you do a puzzle it's best to do your least favorite parts first. Also, I now have a background! I'll be inserting "Buildings 02" from the Stock Photo section of DeviantArt. Yes, another city, but I didn't have to draw this one. I will, however, be blurring and filtering it a lot so that doesn't overwhelm the characters.

Music: "Action" playlist, repeated "Bonnie & Clyde" by Die Toten Hosen a few times.

1 comment:

  1. Her hand out there on the left looks really funky to me. Is she supposed to be leaning on something?

    Also, DA stock: made of win and awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete