Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 10: Progress 3 - Grayscale Wardrobe


Naturally, all the actual photos of Bonnie and Clyde are in black and white, which of course means I have no idea what color their clothes actually were in those photos (except that Clyde's suit was most likely black) . But you know what, that works pretty well, considering that there are very few colors that Bit's skin and hair look good with. Gray is one of them.

Obviously I'm still lacking in a background and I don't want to draw another cityscape. I'm considering either browsing DeviantArt's stock photos for one or taking a photo from some fitting vantage point at school tomorrow. Probably the former, since I don't exactly live in a place that suits these characters at all.

Music: Mixed CD

No comments:

Post a Comment