Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 3 - Progress 2; Talking to a Brick Wall


Another tedious background, but it was still easier than the tool-chest I did during Week 1. And have I mentioned that I love the dodge and burn brushes? Well I do, for massive objects like that. Smaller things I have other, more concentrated methods for.

Tomorrow I'll probably do the window AND start on Flynn, since this one has a fairly simple background. Also, the digital art every-other-week probably won't be a pattern; it's just happened that way so far.

Going to start studying German from my book since I'm not in any classes this semester. I'm already horribly rusty after just three weeks...

Music: various E Nomine songs, misc. from my "Action" play list

1 comment:

  1. Got the boring stuff out of the way ... now onto the juicy character design!

    Also, you could brush up on your German by translating your blog post into German alongside the English. I knew a guy who translated a whole version of his website into Spanish just to help himself learn it better.

    ReplyDelete