Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 3 - Progress 1; Base Lines


So here we are already at Week 3. It arrived much more quickly than I expected. Thankfully, however, I was ready for it by yesterday evening. I decided to go with some "Tangled" fanart, but to avoid the couple theme for now since I think listening to mushy music every day last week was quite enough, thank you.

It's not apparent yet, but that's Flynn Rider. The prison part is probably obvious, however. I think it's also relatively spoiler-free. A big part of the movie was spoiled for me thank to fan art I saw on DeviantArt and I was NOT a happy camper.

Already the stones are giving me grief. I may need to merge their outline down with the background color to make smudging them work better.

Music: None, this didn't take long enough

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, bricks. I just cheat and either use a stock picture or a brick texture brush, and put various gradients and things on it to give it the shading I want.

    Haven't seen Tangled yet, but I'm looking forward to when it hits video. :)

    ReplyDelete